Skip to main content

Dear Proximus team,

Sorry that I write this in English but I’m still not so familiar with Netherlands or French.

I have the big problem with my main email address @Skynet.be

Long time ago I was a customer of the Proximus internet but about 10 years ago I switched to the Scarlet internet. Since the time when I was the Proximus client I’m using the Skynet mail service and it is the primary email for all my official relations with my bank, suppliers, the government services etc. But since last week I’m unable to use check my mails, when I’m trying to connect I receive the error “Incorrect user name or password”. But I didn’t change the password! Also, I cannot recover the password - I fill my email, the system saying that the recovery e-mail has been send but I  do not get any mail!

I’ve tried to get help via the chat bot but no success.

Could somebody help me or give me right direction how I can recover my e-mail? It is very important for me!

What I have: my email, the Proximus client number from the time when I was the proximus internet user. As I’m using the POP3 client I have all mails with the connection info until last week.

Following has been created specially to write this mail.

Help me please!

Thank you in advance,

Andrej

@Andrej_V44 

One option is to choose a new password, for example.

See »→ Password for your mailbox

@Andrej_V44

One option is to choose a new password, for example.

See »→ Password for your mailbox

Hey Martin,

Thank you to your reply.

Problem is that I had no MyProximus account until now. I just used the skynet.be mail service for years as is.

I cannot log in in to my mailbox (Verkeerde gebruikersnaam en/of wachtwoord) that I wrote in my mail or confirm my identity or the ownership via MyProximus.

@Andrej_V44 Can you please add the skynet-mailaddress in your profile so I can check.  

You can enter requested private information in your forum profile while you are logged in to the forum, and put it in one of the text fields marked "private". Only Proximus employees can view this information. Finally, click on "save changes" at the bottom left ( in the box "Ticket (Private)" you can e.g. put additional information if you want).

@Andrej_V44 Can you please add the skynet-mailaddress in your profile so I can check.  

You can enter requested private information in your forum profile while you are logged in to the forum, and put it in one of the text fields marked "private". Only Proximus employees can view this information. Finally, click on "save changes" at the bottom left ( in the box "Ticket (Private)" you can e.g. put additional information if you want).

Dear HadewychT,

I’ve updated the Ticket (Privé) field as you requested.

Thank you.

Dear HadewychT,

I’ve updated the Ticket (Privé) field as you requested.

Thank you in advance.

@Andrej_V44 The mailbox is still available, but I see the password has been changed on 6th of June. You can change the password yourself. We can’t do this via the forum for securityreasons. 

Dear HadewychT,

I cannot change my password because the e-mail @skynet not liked to my Proximus account. I wrote that:

Long time ago I was a customer of the Proximus internet but about 10 years ago I switched to the Scarlet internet. Since the time when I was the Proximus client I’m using the Skynet mail service and it is the primary email for all my official relations with my bank, suppliers, the government services etc. But since last week I’m unable to use check my mails, when I’m trying to connect I receive the error “Incorrect user name or password”. But I didn’t change the password! Also, I cannot recover the password - I fill my email, the system saying that the recovery e-mail has been send but I  do not get any mail!

What I have: my email, the Proximus client number from the time when I was the proximus internet user. As I’m using the POP3 client I have all mails with the connection info until last week.

Problem is that I had no MyProximus account until now. I just used the skynet.be mail service for years as is.

I cannot log in in to my mailbox (Verkeerde gebruikersnaam en/of wachtwoord) that I wrote in my mail or confirm my identity or the ownership via MyProximus.

I’ve tried to add the product using my @skynet login name or mobile number but no success. My login name of the skynet email has not been  accepted.  I’m really in the loop.

Andrej

@Andrej_V44 If you cannot change your password through the link I can only recommend contacting our services by phone because we do not change passwords through the forum.

Reageer