Beantwoord

New application flexi package

Reputatie 1

Hi,

can anyone help me with  my application?

i apply Flexi Fiber Package at Proximus Stockel but the application was pending for approval.

Application Date: April 14,2022

Order No: R000000110000LVF0A

i don't received any email and the technical team say still checking and waiting for approval.

As i need internet access for my works. appreciate if anyone could help.

thanks

othman

icon

Beste antwoord door AntonellaD 3 May 2022, 15:13

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman There is indeed an issue with this request. Our technical teams are working on it through ticket number IM11869266. My apologies for the delay. Kind regards, Antonella

Reputatie 1

Hi @AntonellaD thanks for your update. i really appreciate it but i still really need your help to solve my application. i am not sure what are the technical issues and no one can tell me. I need internet access and TV as i need urgent. If there is no stock for free TV then let me know and proceed my installation. Thanks in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman I have now requested an escalation of the ticket. If I get any feedback, I will let you know. Kind regards, Antonella

Reputatie 1

Hi, Thank you for respond. Just an updates. My application on 14 April, and the installer came on 17 May. The physical work done including digging and layout the Fiber Cable to the house. However the Installer unable to finish the work due to technical issues on Proximux. They dont tell me the reason. They need to come again the new appointment need to arrange. He say they will call in a few days but they never call. i call yesterday and they say will get appoint and call in a few more days.

I hope you can ask them why it is delay and make my appointment. I will be out of town and available 1st june onwards.

Many thanks, adi othman.

Reputatie 1

@AntonellaD  could you help me 👆

Reputatie 1

Hi @AntonellaD , 

can you check on my application status. At least an escalation of the ticket.

many thanks

adi othman

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman I got an update that the ticket is resolved and the status is progressed. Now a technician will be sent to do a measurement in the street. You don’t have to be home for this intervention. As soon as the results of the measurement are processed, we will be able to give you more information. Kind regards, Antonella

Reputatie 1

Hi @AntonellaD , can you check what happen to my application? it has been long enough. None of the call center can give me the exact reason and when it is going to complete. I need to know when it is going to complete and when can i use internet access? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi @adiothman I checked case 50835136 and there are still some technical issues we first need to fix. I’ll ask the case owner to contact you with more information. Kind regards, Heidi

Reputatie 1

Hi @HeidiE & @AntonellaD 

Thanks for the updates. I am still waiting from Proximus to update me and I just received notification yesterday the Order is Closed? What do they mean the order is closed? I did not apply or ask to close the account. Proximus should do the work and install my Home Fiber Internet.

Is this the way they do the work?

Hope you can help me on this one.

Many thanks.

Regards

adi othman

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman 

Yes, my colleagues should do the necessary….

I’ve sent a reminder to all teams to get the order done properly…

sorry for inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Tina

Reputatie 1

Hi @tina.b ,

Could you update me what is the status of my Home Internet Fiber? 

1. Is my application on 14 April still there? OR Proximus already close my application and saying i had terminate the service?
  2. if the service is terminate. what should i do? i did not terminate the service. I need the service to be complete.

Please update me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

adi othman

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman 

due to several technical issues the order could not be executed and is cancelled.

But I contacted several fiber contacts: they have to help us to provide your fiber, solve the issues (already saw some mails passing to solve this) and introduce a new order with appointment.

I’m waiting for their answer.

I’m very sorry for inconvenience.  I keep posting messages to my contacts.

kr, Tina

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@adiothman 

meanwhile your received mails about installation? 

it s all confirmed and rolling...

good luck

kr,

Tina

Reputatie 1

Hi @tina.b ,

i see the email that the Proximus team finally are coming to my house to install Home Fiber Internet. I personally would like to thank you for the excellent work that you and your team have done.

Proximus should be proud to have a dedicated & honest team like you that are really helpful.

Thank you.

Best regards,

adi othman

Reageer