First I would like to apologise for not writing in Dutch, I am still learning.
I am a Proximus customer (I can share my customer id if required) and currently I am having a internet connection problem, my router is the BBox 3v+, I have already called support but no help other then scheduling a technical visit for the 24/05, which for me is unacceptable since my job requires me to have a permanent internet connection.
The problem is:
- The Internet blue light is blinking, meaning no PPP connection can be established by the router
Steps already done:
- Restart the router more than once
- Checked the DSL status on the router web user interface, the link is ok, so no issues with the link, blue light of the DSL also stable
- Used myproximus to change the internet (ADSL account) password as stated here: https://www.proximus.be/support/en/id_sfaqr_mdm_pwd/personal/support/internet/internet-at-home/advanced-settings/password-for-your-modem-and-your-internet-connection.html, and also updated the password on the router configuration.
- Tested to establish another PPPoE connection using the WAN port and a Linux pc with connection timeout
I do believe this is a network issue.
I would like also to point out that unfortunately the phone support was not of any help since they did not knew that a router needs to establish a PPP connection in order for it to have internet connection.