No respect for clients

• 7 February 2018
  • 11 reacties
  • 451 Bekeken

Hello I make.the same post yesterday but.it.seams that the moderators instead of resolve my problem they delete my post. So again I already get used to repet myself for proximus.
On 2december I ordered a pack of tuttimus with internet landlinde mobile subscription and tv with a smartphone and a smart tv.
The tehnician came and install my internet connection on 15 December but did not have the tv with him. Next day I called customers services...theyr response was that,is snowing and is difficult.for them to arrive,after one week nothing. I called again they make a new ticket ,we are in february,and I still don t have any answer.
Many of the operators that respond me on the phone when im telling.my problem they say: yeah wait I will transfer you to.the id department...I wait,and the call.hang up, after im waiting for 1hour... every call...
Another story of the opertaors is:
The person that handles your case has put your case in high priority and forworded to the it departament and we don t have what to do.
Is normal that you treat like this your clients ?

11 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Hi Olaf,

sorry to hear about this bad experience. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Can you provide me your Proximus customer number, so I can check this for you? Please, reply us via this private link:

https://nl.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51679

Kind regards,

Aw
I think you should see my details...
But your answer will be the same, you need yo wait,because outside is raining and we canot delivery why is raining.
Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Hi Olaf,

I've checked this for you. There's already a file ( file number 32111499 ) for your issue. Our regarding department is taking care of this. They will contact you back when it's sorted out.

Kind regards,

Aw
They take care of it for 2mounths ;)my problems are toilet paper for proximus you don t respect me.
It will be sorted out?really ,maybe half a year later(plus 4mounths.)
Why should I use private mesages ? Why is thys a forum?
Let the people see how do you treat me (your clients)
I ask for something normal...to resolve my problem that is older than 2mounths and still no answer.
Today,I recive my bill. The bill with document number :6828511460
In which you charge me for the tv connection
Why is that? I order on 2december 2017 all the services from proximus plus a smart tv and a smartphone thay I didn t recive.
I was today in the shop to tell my problem(proximus shop) the thing thay they help me...give a call to customers services from theyr phone :-j
After waiting 25minutes... your response was:
"The bill is ok, how can you prove that you didn 't use the tv connection"
You still have to pay all the bill that we charged you(an error )
Is not normal to pay for something that I cannot use because of you.
And for the tv... your response , from a lady ,was...I hope you know you will not recive your tb, why run out of it...what ?swriously?waiting 2mounthz for it departament to solve my case...and after somebody told me...we run out of tv 😉 nice respect you have for me.
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hi Olaf!

We prefer to communicate for these matters via private messages since the customer personal information isn't something that shouldn't be leaked on the internet. Did you already receive any information regarding the deliverance of your TV and smartphone? Since I see that your order is still being handeld.

Greetings,
Wouter
Yes... when I was in proximus shop, talking with one of your collegues, she told me , "I think you know that you will not recive nothing , because the tv's are not anymore..."
And I said here...ok then, close all my services then, close my abonament.
I also told her that I want a recalculation of my bill... I recive a bill in that im charged for using tv... but I don t have a tv to use it.
I told you from the beggining that it will be this problem, since 17december since I make.the first call that you will charge me extra, and you said to be sure that I will not be.
Nice respect for me 😉
No answer ? I feel like this is normal for proximus , to treat me like nothing 😉
Ik voel me ook zwaar in de steek gelaten door Proximus!!Idd geen respect voor de klant!Beloofde kortingen worden niet toegepast!Diensten waarvoor ik betaal niet geleverd!En zoals elke maand,want de rekening klopt meer niet dan wel!Nu na een halve dag eindelijk iemand via de chat te spreken gekregen,en dan weer doorverbonden (afgepoeierd) te worden en na precies 6u nog steeds geen antwoord noch oplossing?!?! Staat nog steeds ‘u word nu doorverbonden’ AL EEN UUR?!????
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Hi Olaf, I've sent a message to the person who is busy with your file to call you for more feedback about this issue. Greetings, Aziz
Hello again.
It has passed about 1mounth since I stopped my subscription with you... I have recived a bill from you it is a total of 177 euros. I call to customer services to tell you to.fix my bill and still no answer.
Im carged for the tv subscription even.if I didn t use. BECAUSE OF PROXIMUS does not have respect for me. From 2december 2017 until the middle of february since I stopped you did not sent my my tv that I have orderd. So why should I pay tv subscription if I can t use it?
No respect 😉

Reageer