Skip to main content

living in the border area we’ve always had slow internet.  I believe it is VDSL with vectoring maxing out at 20M Down and 2M Up. This was the status 2 years ago when I switched to a different provider since it was not worth paying premium for Proximus with these speeds. 

Has something changed in the meantime, do you think I can get better speeds with Proximus @my location? 

FYI: you can check it here → Speedtest internet connection | Proximus

&

→ Is fiber available at my home? | Proximus

Thanks Martin, you are very helpful!

10,3 Mbps download - 1,4 Mbps upload … awesome… I called them they said that fiber will come in the next 2 months… I don’t think it will happen in my lifetime..

Maybe someone from the Proximus team can tell me what the plans are for my street. I can PM My address if you reply here.  

@Lynx6541 

I found your address and clientnumber

I’ll ask technical colleagues about infrastructure.

Kind regards,

Tina

@Lynx6541

I found your address and clientnumber

I’ll ask technical colleagues about infrastructure.

Kind regards,

Tina

Thanks Tina, great service here on the forums! 

Hey Tina, 

did you get any info for me ? What can I do to get a proper Internet Connection at my location. I really need a solution since with this speed here I can’t even have a video call without the line breaking down since the Upload is so slow…. I appreciate your help! 

FYI: proximus forum employees (moderators) will not return to the forum until Monday.

Cfr

Mobilus Unlimited Premium 300GB vraag | Proximus Forum

@Lynx6541 

I contacted french technical colleagues and asked them to contact you, while we don’t have knowledge about all technical stuff.

Rural places in Wallonie are indeed not yet well provided and I guess it will take a long time to improve connections there… :-(

I’ll ask them again…

Sorry for inconvenience.

kr,

Tina

@Lynx6541 

do you also speak French?

don’t know if my colleagues talk English :-(

@Lynx6541

do you also speak French?

don’t know if my colleagues talk English :-(

unfortunately only dutch and english.

ok, i guess my french colleague can’t speak english, nor dutch,

i try to find someone who can help you in english or Dutch…

Tina

Thank you!

Reageer