Vraag

Refund

• 9 May 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

I complained about this case so many times but it is still not resolved, so I am going to write this all down one last time - after this I will contact the European Consumer Centre for support.

My husband ordered an iPhone from your webshop on the 10th of April. The same day he paid 299 Eur prepayment according to the request from Proximus.
The phone was on stock according to the webshop and it was supposed to be shipped out within 2-3 working days. We called the Customer Service after a few days because we never received a, order confirmation. I have the feeling that only when we called, was our order properly registered. Right after the call we got a confirmation via email and an sms to choose a deliver date for the phone. We chose the 18th April. Since on that day we did not get the phone, nor a track and trace from Bpost, we called the Customer Service again. The agent said the phone is with Bpost and will be delivered the same day until 17:00. As you can imagine, we did not get the phone. We called again and another agent told us that Bpost only picked the phone up at 15:00 so we will probably get in the next day. Still no track&trace from Bpost. Next day I talked to Bpost, they checked based on the name and zip code if we have a package, and confirmed that they have not picked up anything for us from Proximus. Another call the customer center - agent said there seems to be an issue with the order and he will log an IT ticket that gets resolved within 1-2 working days. After a couple of days we still did not get the phone so we called again. Another agent, another information this time: there are already 2 IT tickets opened for us, no need to call/open a new ticket again, order will arrive soon.
It did not, so we contacted the customer service again. This time we were told that the phone is not on stock. I lost my patience and told the agent to cancel the order and give us a refund ASAP. The agent simply hang the phone up on me, so I contacted the customer service on Messenger. Another agent this time with a different story about the order, but I managed to cancel the order finally. It was told that refund will be on our account within 5 business days. This was on the 21st April.
Today, on the 9th May we still do not have a refund. I called, chatted, asked nicely who to contact. A few days ago an agent on Messenger simply answered my question with this: “you will get back your money in 14 days” and logged off from the chat.
I was given an email address by another agent yesterday, it was apparently supposed to be used in case of payment related complaints, but the email bounced back. The email address is incorrect. I even commented on a Facebook post on the Proximus page where ANOTHER agent replied that there is no direct email at all (so why did I get one???).
Today I tried to contact Proximus via messenger one last time. I provided everything, including the order number of the cancelled order, the client number, my husbands phone number, the order confirmation, the payment request, the proof of payment. The agent said she cannot find an order under this customer number - and logged off from the chat.

At this point I really don’t know who to contact. All I want is my money back and I will never look back.
Please tell me who to call, contact, write, see face to face, send smoke signals to, so I can get a proper, competent and professional reply - and of course my money back. I do not want anything else. Maybe an “we apologize” would be good but I think I might be asking too much.
Just send my money back.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hello @atrombit so sorry to read this. Can you please fill in customer data in the client profile here? In that case I can check with the correct department. Kind regards, Heidi

I forgot to say that I did that already yesterday and received no feedback.

The order number was R4WEBSHOP017590220, customer number 15812***.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@atrombit complaints case 52545865 is in treatment, our financial department will contact you. Kr, Heidi

How are they going to contact me? Phone/email or here on the website?

Hello, when can I expect feedback on this? This is taking way too long.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@atrombit They will contact you by phone or mail, I’ll ask to give your case priority. Kr, Heidi

So… just got feedback on Messenger that “The case for the refund has been created yesterday.
So, thank you to wait for a colleague from back office to treat it, it can take up to 10 working days”

What an absolute joke.

Reageer