Vraag

Proximus bad service and do not listen to customer

• 15 March 2024
  • 11 reacties
  • 108 Bekeken

Originally I had a Mobile Maxi subscription with Proximus

• I asked to change that subscription to Prepaid, and at the same time, I ordered one ESIM subscription (Unlimited)
  • The ESIM is done. However, the number that I wish to change to Prepaid did not show up in MyProximus account.
  • I emailed to Customer Care team to ask about this issue. I was very careful to write the Prepaid number in both the Subject and Email content to make sure they understand which number they need to check
  • 5 minutes later, I got an email of confirmation that MY ESIM WILL BE CHANGED INTO PREPAID.
  • I came to the shop and ask them to recover → the staff at shop told me: NO, it is still active in the system as ESIM Subscription. I show him the confirmation email, but he said: I dont know, but everything is still ok
  • Today, MY ESIM CHANGED TO PREPAID.

I really do not understand what kind of service Proximus has. SO TERRIBLE.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

A Proximus moderator on this public forum probably can help you further (but reactions are not in real time & moderators are only present in business hours, not in weekends)

e.g. do indicate the mobile number X you do want to move  to prepaid and the mobile number Y of the unlimited subscription in your forum login profile in the field “ticket” (there only visible for/by Proximus) 

&

To my knowledge a new/separate/individual MyProximus account has to be created (by yourself) for a prepaid number (the MyProximus account of a mobile subcription can not be used for prepaid)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle please fill in the info at your profile to check this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle

please, we are waiting for your information to be put in your forum profile

Forum profile : (login - click avatar screen at top - edit profile and inform us if t is OK

or step in in a shop to change what you want?

kr,

Tina

I already updated my profile.

But just to let you know, after more than 2 weeks dealing with terrible service of Proximus via all channels (online chat with real staff, go to the shops 3 times, email...), I finally move the original number (the one initially with Maxi subscription) to another mobile Network.

Now I only have one number with Proximus (the Esim with Unlimited Subscription, then someone stupidly changed it to prepaid without my request). Actually I paid the whole month subcription fee of March already, but I just used the Unlimited package half a month (to exactly March 15, if you do care) then be forced to change to prepaid. I dont care if this number will be deleted or not, and I dont care the half-month payment I gave you either. I just want to let everyone in this forum know about the terrible service that Proximus provides customer, so they can consider to keep using your service or not.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle 

I’m very sorry to read about all the problems you had.

There is nothing we have to adjust now regarding your numbers?

We will recalculate your bills concerning subscription and there will be no extra cost for activation

I only found one written dossier about a number and that was correctly handled.

Other orders we can’t check.  

Kind regards,

Tina

Hi,

I just attached here the records about:

1. My email on March 14th, asking about the status of my number (stated clearly in the email)
  2. The next morning (March 15th), Proximus team transferred my ANOTHER NUMBER to prepaid.

If someone did explain like the account M_016 told me above, everything would not be this bad. 

Now, do you still think you handled correctly?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle 

the number 047*** 56 is cancelled 16-3 after being put to p&g  on 6-3…

the number 047*** 37 still is p&g

very sorry for inconvenience

kr

Tina

I changed this number, 047*** 56, to another network with much better service than Proximus on 15/3, just a day after I realized your colleague had done a stupid thing.

The number 047*** 37 is still in P&G without my request. Do you still not understand? Who will repay me the money I paid for the subscription for this number but cannot use the package offered for this number?

PROXIMUS PROVIDES TERRIBLE SERVICES, and it does not even dare admit it. It also does not even try to compensate for all the inconveniences customers have to suffer when using its service.

The only thing Proximus and the staff do is keep saying: we do nothing wrong. Wow, you all are still proud to be the biggest network and run many advertisements. Shame on you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle 

you write: “047*** 37 is still in P&G without my request” .: what do you want us to do with that number? 

pls, mention an action we can do? so we can adapt situation.  Do you want the number as a subscription again??

Subscriptions are automatically recalculated on next bill if subscription is cancelled.

kr

Tina

Repay my money ! Wonder how you can repay, when my account shows “no product found”.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@ntle A commercial gesture already has been issued, we will ask our financial department to make a refund. Kr, Heidi

Reageer