Vraag

Order devilery

• 3 September 2021
  • 13 reacties
  • 132 Bekeken

I have an online order for a phone with an subscription:

R4WEBSHOP011670124

The delivery should have been on 02.Sep, but there is no update and I can’t find the order status on the website. In the chat and at the store they told me that they can’t find the order either, but I have already the phone. I tried to cancel the order on the website, but it shows an error message that a cancelling request was already done (that was not me). How can I get information on the status of the order and get the money back?

13 reacties

FYI: Someone who is from Proximus itself does not visit the forum during weekends and public holidays. (During weekends its  possible to call 0800 55 800)

In the meantime, it is best to fill in/complete as much private information as possible in your
Forum Profile , in the text fields marked "private, only proximus employees can view this info. Finally click on "save changes" at the bottom left In the box "Ticket (Private)" you can put additional information, for example. So that the Proximus forum employees can immediately get to work as soon as they pick up the thread here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene  I have inquired about this issue. As soon as I have news, I'll let you know. Kind regards, Antonella

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene  The order has been found (case 49052488). Can we proceed with the delivery of the device or do you still wish to cancel the order and receive a refund? Thank you for the information.Kind regards, Antonella

Hi @AntonellaD,

What was the problem with my order?

Regards,Milene

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene   It was not yet linked to your customer number. Kind regards, Antonella

Thanks @AntonellaD. And everything is fixed now? What would be the delivery date if we proceed?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene The issue is fixed. We should be able to deliver this week. An exact date can be chosen if we proceed the order.Kind regards, Antonella

Hi @AntonellaD, so please proceed with the order and the please inform me about the delivery date. Will the new simcard and phone be delivered together? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene The new simcard and the phone will be delivered togehter. Is it correct you’ve requested a new mobile phone number in this order? Kind regards, Antonella

Yes, it is correct @AntonellaD.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene  The last step is sending a copy or photo of your ID-card to idcard@proximus.com mentioning your customer number and order number in the subject. I will send these numbers to you by private message. Can you let me know when the mail has been sent? Thanks. Kind regards, Antonella

Hi @AntonellaD, I have just sent anemail with a photo of my id card to the above email.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Milene  You should have received an e-mail now to book the delivery date. Kind regards, Antonella

Reageer