BAD internet

• 18 December 2016
  • 8 reacties
  • 455 Bekeken

I'm tired already of your bad internet, pay 38 euros and get nothing. 1-2 days is nice then again for nothing I'm tired !!!

8 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Can you explain a bit more? Maybe we (the other forum users) can help you?
My internet is very very slow, barely loaded Facebook, while not talking about online movie watching. For nothing, download speed is 100kb / s this a joke? ... What century we live
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Erdzh,
My colleagues will examine your technical situation. Therefore you can send a private message to The Proximus Team by clicking this link and give us more info (credentials, fix phone number and address).
Regards,
Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Can you tell us a bit more?
* What was the speed before you had the issues?
* For how long do you have the issues?
* Do you have Proximus TV, does that still work properly?
* Do you have the issue on all your devices?
* Do you have the issues over WiFi? What about an ethernet cable, does it work decently then?
* What kind of modem do you have?
Proximus no tv, wi-fi modem b-box3, yesterday tried to LAN cable everything is normal, but I am bound by wi-fi speed is tragedy..
Reputatie 6
Badge +4
Hi

if only problems on Wifi

https://www.proximus.be/support/en/id_sfaqr_wifi_channel_wifi/personal/support/internet/internet-at-home/wi-fi-network/surf-faster-by-changing-the-wi-fi-channel.html

kind regards SB
Reputatie 6
Badge +3
I guess the first and third entry are cabled an the other two via WiFi?

It seems indeed that the WiFi is having issues. Changing the channel as Sabineb proposes can certainly help. To choose the best channel you can find several free WiFi analyzers in the Google Play Store.

What you can also try is to use the 5.0 GHz SSID instead of the 2.4 GHZ. Pay also attention to what network you are connected. For usage in your appartement / house you should use the wifi-2.4-xxxx or WiFi-5.0-xxxx networks and not Proximus_FON or Proximus_auto_FON. Those networks are limited in speed to not impact your line.

Reageer