Vraag

contact to deliver the TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black...... not yet deliver after 08 month passed

Dear Proximus,

I sign the Proximus contact for 1 year stability client basis with your salesmen in DEC 2020 & part of that contact to deliver the TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black.

Which never deliver yet.... is not fair once contract was sign.

Hope, you can arrange this, with your salesman wording.

I have contract copy of that discussion in Dec 2020, with your salesmen  and i send several e-mail to them.

He says, he don’t have TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black any more.

According them, complaint this matter & this reason i am putting after 08 month of complain forum.

If you need your salesmen name & all e-mail discussion, please contact me by e-mail.

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Ajit JAIN  Several cases have been treated regarding this issue. They all came to the same conclusion. The tablet (Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black) was introduced in the order in December. You received the confirmation email but you never made the online payment for the device. Due to this “no response” the request for the tablet was automatically canceled in our system. When we received the first case about this, there were no more tablets in stock so delivery was no longer possible. Kind regards, Antonella

Dear According your salesmen, Mr.  Gery,

once contract is sign and all mobile phone number is activated then this tablet will be shipped by back service people and  Euro 69 will be added in my  Invoice against for TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black.

Why not,  you can come to see all e-mail my discussion + your salesman discussion ?

This story, you are placing now, i have to do on line payment….. where this issue come ?

You start his issue, first time.

4 months ago, i complain to your colleague over phone complain, she told me shortage of TABLE, we can’t supply you.

Please don’t start the new issue, which never exit even last 9 month, over e-mail discussion & phone discussion ( you received the confirmation email but you never made the online payment for the device. Due to this “no response” the request for the tablet was automatically canceled in our system. )

NO e-AMIL RECEIVED this matter…. all your past 11 month e-mail is store in our system.

You are welcome to my office, please come and check.

NOTE = When proximus Can’t Full File His Contract to deliver the TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black.

Please don’t expect the client loyalty with proximus, they will also keep 1 year contact valid.

They are free too ???

PROMISE OF WORD & BEHIND SERVICE = MAKE CLIENT HAPPY TO CONTINUE WITH YOU ONLY.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Fyi (& I only am a member of this public forum)

Microsoft Surface Go 2 (Christmas edition🎄)| NL Unboxing - YouTube

I do understand you had to pay (in due time) 69 euro (cash) above  the Flex packet choosen (info at the end of the movie)

Dear

NOTE = According your salesmen, all payment go automatically out from my account.

Last 10 years, all payment goes via direct debit from my company account.

Then, why you create this new issue ?

ACCORDING YOUR SALESMEN = First, TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black will shipped to us.

Next bill, this EURO 69 will be added for tablet cost.

Why you want to give some other angel to this issue ?

which was so simple, delivery & payment direct form account debit.

@Ajit JAIN M_016 is not from Proximus just a forum member.

It will only be tomorrow that a member of the proximus will be able to speak to you further...

OK, waiting your colleague call tomorrow.

All discussion e-mail, is safe in our office computer.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Fyi

Conditions of a recent Surface gift offer 

Your gift | Proximus | Proximus

Joint offer: from 03/05 to 30/06/2021, for all new Internet subscribers who choose Flex, Flex Netflix, Flex Premium with a mobile subscription, or Business Flex with mobile and TEL/TV.. Open-ended contract. In case of cancellation within 24 months, the residual value of the device is owed, based on the amortization table in the contract. While supplies last. Not compatible with other promotions, except the combined offer of a smartphone, mobile subscription and DataPhone option. Payment of the subscription by direct debit. Payment of the device by bank card. Proximus reserves the right to extend the promotion.

I am not aware of previous Cristmas period promo conditions and/or of which promises were made by salesforce on the subject

Anyway the standard condition is 

Open-ended contract. In case of cancellation within 24 months, the residual value of the device is owed, based on the amortization table in the contract

Taking into account there is Surface “gift” provided and so there is no residential value to pay in case of a contract cancellation within 24 months

Anyway an official reaction on the subject only can be provided by a Proximus (from customer service / legal department / product-marketing management)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Ajit JAIN 
3 e-mails were sent to inform you about the request of the tablet and to invite you to complete the order and payment through our website:
1st e-mail sent on 23/12/2020 at 16:24
1st reminder e-mail sent on28/12/2020 at 16:21
2nd reminder e-mail sent on 17/01/2021 at 16:27

Also 3 notification sms messages were sent to your mobile phone number to invite you to complete the order through our website:
1: 23/12/2020 16:20
2: 28/12/2020 16:20
3: 17/01/2021 16:16

On 22/01/2021 at 17:45 an e-mail was sent to notify you that the request was cancelled because you did not do the validation and payment through our website.

Kind regards,
Antonella

I don’t seen any SMS… we only check e-mail.

Because,proximus send all offer by e-mail for business related.

I don’t need any offer by SMS even.

Business, must be done by e-mail  only… which is conman practice by proximus.

I have sen now, you are avoiding to give us TABLET, Surface Go 2 64GB/4GB + Type cover black will shipped to us.

some time other issues & now start SMS issues.

YOUR SALE PERSON, WHO WAS IN MY OFFICE……. IN DEC 2020

Clear says, sign the agreement … back office will ship the SURFACE GO 2 and payment will be added in our invoice.

Is too much with your arguments, I think if we go both in consumer court, they will deiced batter with my discussion and our salesman discussion by e-mail.

I have one more prof, your sale girl on call center, who look after this delivery service, she also confirmed us,  TABLET, Surface Go 2  not available any more, because they have not enough this pieces to deliver it. ( name of the person & date of discussion i have in my proximus complain file )

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Ajit JAIN  

3 e-mails were sent to inform you about the request of the tablet and to invite you to complete the order and payment through our website:
1st e-mail sent on 23/12/2020 at 16:24
1st reminder e-mail sent on28/12/2020 at 16:21
2nd reminder e-mail sent on 17/01/2021 at 16:27
On 22/01/2021 at 17:45 an e-mail was sent to notify you that the request was cancelled because you did not do the validation and payment through our website.

At the time of the 1st complaint case there was no more stock, there still is no stock and there will be no stock anymore of the tablet.

Kind regards,
Antonella

What your salesmen told us, i follow his instruction.

why now, you can ask them.. more then 15 discussion by e-mail of complain, TABLET not deliver.

He never say, do like this.

He says, you get TABLET by back office service and payment will be add in your account.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Ajit JAIN  I fully understand that you relied on the information that was told to you by the salesman.  However, you could also feel free to contact us after receiving the emails so that we could have provided you with the correct explanation on how to pay and receive the tablet. This information is also clearly stated in the email.
The fact that the order will be canceled if there is no response is also clearly stated in the emails.
Kind regards,
Antonella

I don’t speak Or understand e-mail in dutch / french.

Too many marketing e-mail come and goes in junk.

I can’t read, all marketing e-mail, some mail even come with virus link.

we only read, TEXT e-mail.

Link e-mail, with this cyber fraud world, i don’t want to open it even.

Your salesman know this all, i trust his wording the TABLET will ship one contract sign and effected.

If I buy this tablet in open market, it cost EURO 435 i think no w days ?

That case, you can give us credit of TABLET value, if tablet not avilabel in our stock any more.

Hope, this is batter salutation.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Ajit JAIN  Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do. As already mentioned, there is no more stock of the tablet, and a financial compensation is also out of the question. No further action will be taken on this.Kind regards, Antonella

Reageer