Vraag

Big problem with the techinicans

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 116 Bekeken

Hello everyone, my name is Fatih. 

I have applied to one of your package more than 1 month ago and you have accepted on 17 september. Then I made an appointment for the installation of internet to my home and I took the date 9 october for afternoon. 

But on that date your technicians didnt come. On the other hand I received an sms/email and it's written that my appointment was cancelled because they couldn't find me at home (big lie and ridiculous). 

After that I tried to talk with your customer services but (of course) couldn't reached, I chat with someone (online chat), he/she said just "apologies". He/she couldnt give me any solution except give a new date. I visited one of your shops, they couldn't do anything except to call customer services (of course no answer). Anyway, after all this, I took a new date which was 19 october. 

Technicians called me again yesterday (19 october) around 13.30 and asked me that I'm at home or not. I said that I'm at home and waiting. I was thinking they will come for this time (What a big mistake to think positive). Of course they didnt come again. Just 8 minutes after they call, I received an sms and email that my next appointment will be on 29 october. As usual, they cancelled/postponed of the appointment for the second time without any reason.

I called the customer services again and waited 32 minutes to talk with someone but of course nobody answered (as usual). I used online chat, first they wrote "how can I help you" but after I wrote my problem, they didnt write anything (because they couldnt say that it is my mistake). I visited the shop again and explained my problem. Of course, they said that they could do nothing. Even they couldn't say why the techinicans didnt come. They offer me just one solution, "give a new date for installation". And the new date is 29 october. 

I feel very bad  because I have waited more than 1 month for nothing. On that time I couldnt do my homeworks, I couldnt attend zoom meetings. My school will shift to online sessions next week. I am ashamed to say my teacher that I still dont have internet at my home. And I know very well that the techinicans will not come on 29 october. I dont trust them/you anymore. Because it was cancelled 2 times without any reason. I couldnt reach to any authorized person, nobody could offer any solution except WAIT. And I could do nothing except wait. Above all, "the BEST mobile company in Belgium" make all these problems to the customer. What a nice news for you. 

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR AAAALLL THESE THINGS.... 

Ps. If you dont want to come for installation, just say it. Please stop lying...

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Fatih Ozer My apologies for the inconvenience. A new appointment has been set on 29/10/2020 AM. Kind regards, Antonella

Is it joke?

I'm sorry but giving a date is not a solution. What will happen If your technicians will not come again ?? Nothing, except give a new date.

Let me explain again. Your technicians didn’t come 2 times, without any reason. Even they are lying and saying that I was not at home when they came.

But your only solution is giving a new date.

Bravo...... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Fatih Ozer It is always worth listening to or trying to understand both opposing perspectives of a given situation as there are two sides to every story and we always want to be close to our customers. Kind regards, Antonella

Reageer