Skip to main content
Vraag

Wifi calling huawei p20

• 14 July 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

Dear,

I moved to new house  recently and I am new  proximus member . I do not have any cell phone reception in my house that is why I would like to use proximus wifi calling. However proximus does not support huawei p20 for wifi calling. I was wondering if there will be ever update to support  huawei p20 because otherwise I will have to switch another provider again.

Vriendelijke groeten

Hi @ssercanay could you please fill in your customer information to check this? Kr, Heidi

FYI: please fill in your customer information → here (while logged in to the forum)

@HeidiE @Martin I filled customer informations. Let me know if you need more information

@ssercanay   Your number is now provisioned for the use of VoLTE & VoWif .
Go to Phone > > Settings > Call via WiFi and then enable Call via WiFi.

@Luc.M it is not about phone number setting. As you can see above I dont have wifi calling option for proximus(Sim1) and I have wifi calling option for sim2 which is another provider. As on this site(https://www.proximus.be/support/en/id_sfaqr_vowifi_global/personal/support/telephony/mobile-phone-and-sim-card/set-up-your-mobile-phone/call-via-wi-fi.html) stated proximus does not support huawei p20 for wifi calling although other operators does support.

@ssercanay  Volte is fine I see on your print screen. When you set up your wifi don't you get Vowifi?

@Luc.M yes volte was fine.  I dont have option to enable wifi calling neither when I am connected to wifi nor without wifi for proximus sim as seen in the picture but it allows for other operator. 

Reageer