Skip to main content
Vraag

Continue suspended mobile services

• 27 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

My mobile phone services have been suspended by Proximus. I would like to present my proof of payments to Proximus. I tried everything to do so. Via phone, via email, via chat assistant, via shop. No chance to get my issue resolved. Frustrating. Do you have any idea or suggestions?

3 reacties

Once the payment has been done (received and accounted), as modern technology goes quickly nowadays all should be fixed within a few hours.
However, it happens this is not the case. Hence a Proximus employee has to intervene.
Regretably, that will the earliest be on Monday as  outside working hours no employee is active on this forum.

Therefore, while logged in, fill in as much private information as possible in your Forum Profile. The text fields marked with "private" can only be seen by Proximus employees.
Finally, click on "save changes" at the bottom left
In the box "Ticket (Private)" you can add additional information.
Then the Proximus forum employees can continue with this as soon as they pick up the thread here on Monday.

I am not sure it can be fixed in a quicker way. Or …?
I don’t expect the helpdesk 080022800 can solve this during the weekend, but you can always try and contact them.

I am not sure it can be fixed in a quicker way. Or …?
I don’t expect the helpdesk 080022800 can solve this during the weekend, but you can always try and contact them.

@HeinzL FYI: It is best that you call today regarding billing!
They can provide you with an email address where you can send proof of payment.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@HeinzL 

I found a customer number… 

no recent payment is received at this moment

there is a case in treatment by a colleague.

I asked him to contact you.

kind regards,

Tina

Reageer