Vraag

3 months later and no tv

• 3 August 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 169 Bekeken

• New user
  • 0 reacties
I’ve never been so frustrated and lost in my life.

I’m trying to get a tv signal via proxiumus for over 3 months now , in the meantime I had at least 3 times contact per WEEK! with your customer service department without any help as I still don’t have tv. ( I tried to get TV before the European Championship)

My line number you can lookup– and I had internet start already which I wanted to change to a pack with internet comfort & tv

I have the tv decoder in house already for months (may) I received in may a confirmation of the changes

I have been promised on so many times that I would receive the tv signal the next day or in 2 days’ time , which never happened , I have been promised many times to get a call back which never happened

From speaking to your colleagues in customer service they have 6 files open on rescue but nothing ever happens , I’ve asked to speak to managers or supervisors but they wouldn’t allow me. I’ve asked for the contact number of the department where it gets stuck but I can’t get it.

I had to watch the football via internet and stream it via sporza.be which you clearly can see as I had to purchase extra data multiple times. I’m so frustrated with the time energy i’ve put into this it seems so inefficient and nothing seems to help.

I’m lost – please help me?:@

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Can you send me customer details, to check this? Kind regards, HeidiE

Reageer