Vraag

Surf free anytime

Ik heb nog een oude pack telefonie + internet + TV met 2GB mobiel internet gratis. Vroeger was dit enkel geldig in België, maar onlangs heb ik gemerkt dat er nu "EU" staat wanneer ik mijn maandelijks verbruik nakijk. Betekent dit dan dat de gratis 2GB ook geldig is in landen binnen de Europese Unie, of blijft deze 2GB van Surf Free Anytime enkel geldig binnen België?

12 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Hallo,

kan je mij je proximusklanten nr doorsturen, via deze privé link:

https://nl.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51679 Ik kijk dit na

Groeten, Aw
Hello!
I have a similar problem. I have an old style internet maxi pack with internet+TV+2 Smart 15 subscriptions. This pack included 1 Gb of mobile data for each Smart 15 subscriptions and an additional 2Gb surf free anytime. Since mid August, the surf free anytime dissapeared from my proximus account and I am being charged for all the data traffic exceeding the 1Gb from the Smart 15. So the 2 Gb surf free anytime are not available anymore. I already filled a complaint with proximus on 19 August (reference 35229818) but so far no news. I just called earlier to enquire if there's an update on my case but the helpdesk said no progress and that I should wait longer, perhaps a few more weeks. This is really outrageous. So I'm hoping to get some faster help here. Thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +1
Blijkt dat PX individueel, Surf Free anytime, aan het afpakken is van klanten met de oude formules. Dit wordt kenbaar gemaakt op de factuur. Zodat je er niets aan kan doen. Zijn er al PX klanten die dit mee gemaakt hebben. Verenig U en stuur een mail naar de CEO van PX en laat U ongenoegen blijken. Dit zou in en in diep triest zijn om zeer trouwe PX klanten zo individueel aan te pakken om ze naar Tuttimus te dwingen.
That's really nasty of Proximus! Indeed, I checked back all the bills and they did mention what you just said on the one of June. I honestly don't bother reading the text of bills unless the amount billed exceeds my regular subscription costs. I don't find this a fair decision from Proximus, neither the right way to communicate it. They could've at least communicated about it separately! It looks like they are looking to lose customers. I will definitely not switch to a new pack just because of this type of lame pressure! I support a joint complaint to the CEO and some press coverage of the matter!😡
FYI: you will receive an answer to your complaint with reference 35229818 after ten days…
keep us informed through this forum if you want,
thanks,
Martin
Update: Volgens Proximus medewerker wordt dit systematisch geschrapt bij de klanten met een oud pack en is de enige goede oplossing door over te stappen naar een nieuw pack ❗️
==============
According Proximus employee, this will be systematically deleted for customers with old pack and is the only good solution by switching to a new pack.
@DianaK,
Have you already got your "Surf Free anytime" back in your old style pack?
kindest regards,
Martin.
Bij mij identiek. Eerst er voor zorgen dat de klant zijn factuur niet meer op papier krijgt, maar met pdf op email, nadien ook dat veranderen zodat niemand nog zijn factuur vindt, en dan de kleine lettertjes ...wansmakelijke manier van zaken doen bij Proximus
Reputatie 7
Badge +1
Bij mij identiek. Eerst er voor zorgen dat de klant zijn factuur niet meer op papier krijgt, maar met pdf op email, nadien ook dat veranderen zodat niemand nog zijn factuur vindt, en dan de kleine lettertjes ...wansmakelijke manier van zaken doen bij Proximus
Factuur kan nog steeds op papier via de post. Kun je zelf aanpassen. Heb ik ook. En ja de klanten van PX klagen hierover, maar niemand neemt aktie. Typisch Belgisch. Heb dit al een Keer aangegeven. Maar ja het is aan de klant van PX zelf hoe hier mee om te gaan.
That's really nasty of Proximus! Indeed, I checked back all the bills and they did mention what you just said on the one of June. I honestly don't bother reading the text of bills unless the amount billed exceeds my regular subscription costs. I don't find this a fair decision from Proximus, neither the right way to communicate it. They could've at least communicated about it separately! It looks like they are looking to lose customers. I will definitely not switch to a new pack just because of this type of lame pressure! I support a joint complaint to the CEO and some press coverage of the matter!😡

Any belgian lawyer will tell you that it is impossible to change a contract by unilaterally telling the other party that the contract will be changed. Contracts need to be change in common accord. Some say that it is possible to change the 'general clauses' (algemene voorwaarden) of such a contract in such a way, but the contence of a contract (i.e. that you have the right to free GB mobile data), is not a 'general clause'.
Zijn er ondertussen klanten, waarvan de gratis freetime anytime onterecht afgenomen werd, die hun data terug hebben gekregen? Ik vind dit onterecht om inderdaad eenzijdig het contract aan te passen. Welke stappen kunnen ondernomen worden? Ik heb hierover, naar mijn weten, geen informatie over gehad.
Bij mijn pa nog niet gelukt na al de pogingen die maar mogelijk waren

Reageer