Vraag

Roaming werkt NIET

• 10 January 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 402 Bekeken

Dear Proximus,

My roaming in EU - Outside Belgium - does NOT work although all my setting are correct. (Phone nr: 0476063707)

I have been told by a Proximus store that my roaming is BANNED and as I have a mobile corporate subscription, I need to contact to my employer. However, my employer says that it is not blocked in the system and it is a package for EU, so it should work perfectly, but it doesn`t.

Could you please check this issue and remove the ban if it is the case? And if not, could you please advise what to do how to solve this so I can have roaming in EU.

Thanks,

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Yasemin, if there is a barring on a number that is owned by the company where you work for, the person who is responsible for that (in your company) has to contact Proximus (or the account manager if the company has one) to delete the barring. Kind regards, Charlotte
Reputatie 1
Badge
Beste

Ik zat zondag in Frankrijk en had geen 4G verbinding had wel netwerk en bereik maar vorige jaar waren wij daar ook geweest en toen had ik wel 4G verbinding mobiele data ingeschakeld en roaming ingeschakeld en had nog steeds geen 4G mijn smartphone had een update naar Android 9 maar ik twijfel mij sterk dat het daaraan zou liegen

Reageer