Vraag

geluid en beeld niet synchroon

Toon eerste bericht

368 reacties

Beste ,

Wij hebben ook het gekende probleem.

We zijn nieuwe klant.

Kunnen wij ook deze aanpassing krijgen? Is best vervelend als je een programma wil herbekijken. 

Alvast bedankt !

Joy

Reputatie 5
Badge +2

@stefank You can't run them side by side. If we send the 5 you have to send the 7 back. So do you still want us to send a 5 to you?

@HadewychT 

It is always worth to try... tbe v4 did 8 almost 9 years without a issue .. i could  in worst case run them side by side have enough  hdmi inputs. i mean one day i guess  the v7 firmware /software will be fixed? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@stefank As you and we tried this muchto solve this problem g-for you, could it be a solution to swap your decoder to a V5c-version ? You won’t be able to use the apps with this decoder. Please let us know if you want to try this. 

@Martin  yes. same said technician and different  reason causing same issue.. anyway still a engineering  fail if so sensitive  and   way to high failure rate  in my opinion  looking at this forum  and other discussion.

but also a friend  over to my place he watched bbc news and he was like... yeah its out of sync but i could live with it ....... i clearly  cant stand a minute  if it is not synchronized.. i mean its basic basic. and even a cheap  onkyo or amplifier  has a setting  to correct  it yourself example using tv as centre speaker  (not having my onkyo connected to  v7)  so even if i needed to adjust it my self i would . but their is no such settings. anyway  went that far i tried it in my daughters new 4k lg TV.... same issue  after 1h.

anyway have a nice... Netflix  now

I also find it very strange with this v7 decoder, because there are also Proximus customers who claim to have no problems with their v7 TV box...

@Martin  so cast to tv from phone or Netflix   is the life... was supposed  to be tried with powerline adapters instead of wifi booster but never was tried by proximus ... only renting the wifi booster because of tv. 

the longer the box is on the worse it gets.

for me the design  of the box has to be an engineering disaster half finished product on market. 

@Martin 

No.. we tried  all already with cables both HDMI and s3veral cat 5e and cat 6 internet  cables was the first we tried.. only thing that  helps is  reset box and with some luck u get 30-60min synchronized  picture and sound...but sometimes 5 min

i mean  i can not reset this box every 15min or so. 

3 times technician  been here and they see the issue directly 

@stefank 
Doesn't this help for you as Malmsey just has explained:
After a friendly chat from a helpdesk employee (Jozef), the problem has been solved for me.
He advised me to pull out the HDMI cable completely on TV and TVbox and then plug it back in. Miraculously, my problem was solved.

Na een vriendelijke chat van een helpdesk-medewerker (Jozef) is het probleem bij mij verholpen.

Hij adviseerde mij om de HDMI-kabel eens volledig uit te trekken op TV en bbox en daarna terug in te pluggen. Wonder boven wonder was mijn probleem hiermee verholpen.

@HadewychT 

So 3 times proximus has been here. my line here in all tests  is excellent.. but still this V7 box doesn't work. sound and picture  is not  synchronized. the technicians directly  see it is out of sync.

after  again giving the feedback it still doesn't work after 3rd visit  i had a call /voicemail from proximus  that there is nothing at the moment  they can do its a concern with the v7 box....OK. fully understand  it is common new  equipment  has "sicknesses". But until this has been fixed  should not normal quality fundamentals be to stop installation of this box in peoples homes until solution is found... more flowout= more complaints. As the V7 for almost 6 months been utterly  useless  and still is. why i paid for this TV service during this time  and why am i still  paying for it?  its a very expensive  drink coaster and a dust collecting decoration  only at this stage.

@HadewychT  absolutely  not your fault dont get me wrong. your service an answer  has been excellent  and  arranged appointments and all.highly appreciated 

its just its just processes of testing (or wrong test criterias) to release a product with this faults...over 8 year with old decoder... not a single  issue(except so big u can not get it under tv)

@Malmsey

Je mag je klantnummer toevoegen op je profiel, dan kijk ik dit na.

Geert

Done

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Malmsey 

Je mag je klantnummer toevoegen op je profiel, dan kijk ik dit na.

Geert

Pas sinds bijna 2 weken klant geworden bij Proximus en ook hier loopt beeld en klank niet synchroon. Is heel erg storend.  Wat is hier de oplossing?

@DaisyS momenteel werkt het prima! Zetten jullie dit ergens in een FAQ anders?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

@DavidG1975 Laat het ons weten indien dit niet heeft geholpen. 

@KenE , thanks, alvast aangepast en we kijken de volgende dagen of het beter gaat.

@DaisyS @DavidG1975 via een kennis werkende bij Proximus heb ik de tip gekregen de resolutie handmatig aan te passen op de tv-box. Voor mijn tv werkt 1080p60 prima en zo is dus ook het probleem volledig opgelost.

Hoi, ook hier dagelijks het probleem dat er een verschil van paar seconden is tussen beeld en geluid. Kunnen jullie dit even nakijken aub?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

@KenE Kan je je modem en decoder eens resetten? 

@DaisyS soundbar afgekoppeld, alles herstart en identiek hetzelfde probleem zijnde vertraging vanaf de eerste seconde dat groter wordt naargelang de kijktijd.

Ter info, de soundbar of tv gaven geen probleem bij een concurrent of wanneer er een film via de laptop afgespeeld wordt... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

@KenE Kan je eens proberen zonder je soundbar? 

@DaisyS er zit nog een lichtje vertraging op dat groter wordt naargelang de kijktijd. Bij het uitzetten van de tv box hoor je het geluid dan nog versneld bijbenen.

De tv box is aangesloten met de meegeleverde HDMI kabel en het geluid wordt via een optische kabel in de tv op een soundbar afgespeeld.

Vooraleer te testen heb ik de tv box ook volledig opnieuw laten opstarten.

Alvast bedankt voor de poging

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

@Mimayali @KenE Ik heb een aanpassing gedaan. Kan je dit eens proberen?

Beste,

Sinds vorige week werd onze modem en tv box geplaatst en geactiveerd. Quasi constant is er een synchronisatieprobleem tussen het beeld en het geluid (waar we blijkbaar niet alleen in zijn). Kan dit bij ons ook opgelost worden?

Alvast bedankt!

Reageer