Beantwoord

wekelijkse aanrekening van 4.99 euro

• 11 June 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 6166 Bekeken

Hallo,

Wekelijks krijg ik een rekening van 4,99 euro onder de naam van Help: 024258252-adult VOD-XO26T

Ik heb mij hiervoor nooit ingeschreven, en ik zou dit graag opgelost hebben.

mvg

Senne

icon

Beste antwoord door Martin 11 June 2021, 17:49

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

ter info:stopzetten 024258252-Adult VOD-XO24T - Klacht over PROXIMUS via Test-Aankoop

Dit zijn diensten door derden 

Betaalnummers, betaalsms'en en diensten door derden | Proximus

Bij wie kun je terecht over diensten door derden? | Proximus

Dit lijkt op onderstaande

https://nl.forum.proximus.be/myproximus-app-of-website-46/wister-betalingen-op-mijn-gsm-factuur-34244

Best asap onderstaande bedrijf contacteren klacht indienen en facturatie betwisten

https://www.proximus.be/support/nl/id_sfaqr_3rd_bill/particulieren/support/facturen/facturen-beheren/klacht-over-je-factuur/betaalnummers-betaalsms-en-diensten-door-derden.html

8442 WISTER support.be@wister.eu +32 2 425 82 52
wister WISTER serviceclients@wister.fr +32 2 425 82 52

Als zij niet reageren kan Prox ook een klachtendossier opstellen tegen hen.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Martin  Dank je wel voor de correcte en uitgebreide info.

@Benitez Mocht het niet lukken zo, laat je maar gerust iets weten.

Groetjes,
Antonella

Dears, 

I got billed 4 times (4*4,99 euros) , 2 times from Demon Games and 2 times from VR videos and games  for which i never signed up, and my bill is over by 24,15 euros . This auto debit of amount is happening every week and this happened just because of opening the message I received , and i did not even the click on the content or URLs from the message . 

After checking this with customer care , he informed me that this needs to be checked with Third Party and provided the necessary contacts . And also mentioned that he activated product options- Barring Gaming/Entertainment Content  ,  no price for this , and this will be helpful to avoid this type of issues going further . I appreciate the feedback received from customer support .

But i would like to understand , why is that Product options are not activated before ?  And as the amount is added in the Proximus bill cycle , this clearly shows these Demon Games or VR videos and games have the collaboration with Proximus  . And how come Proximus will not be held responsible for the money which I lost or which I am supposed to pay in my next bill cycle .

Asking the customer directly to check with third parties only for the over bill which i need to pay for Proximus is very disappointing and is a very bad customer experience .  And what if we don’t receive proper feedback from the third parties ? Does Proximus go ahead and keep on adding late delivery charges again if not paid by customer ? 

Best Regards, 

Siva

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Siva, Premium-rate calls or text messages and mobile payments via Proximus involve a third-party service. Here's some explanation on how this works, where you can find them and dispute the charges:  https://www.proximus.be/support/en/id_sfaqr_3rd_bill/personal/support/billing/manage-your-bills/complaint-about-your-bill/pay-for-calls-pay-for-text-messages-and-services-by-third-parties.html Kind regards, Heidi

Hallo,

Wekelijks krijg ik een rekening van 4,99 euro onder de naam van PlayVOD op nummer van 042779990 en een tweede voor hetzelfde bedrag op naam van JeuxHub op nummer van 027467752

Ik heb mij hiervoor nooit ingeschreven, en ik zou dit graag opgelost hebben.

mvg

Ter info: je kan ook altijd ondertussen (in afwachting van een reactie van PX)  klacht indienen bij de dienstverlener zie → Betaalnummers, betaalsms'en en diensten door derden | Proximus

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@WVervaele  Hiervoor kun je best telefonisch contact opnemen met de klantendienst, zij gaan je dan dadelijk doorverbinden met de dienst die deze klachten  behandeld.

Reageer