Vraag

Mobilus Unlimited Premium 300GB vraag

Reputatie 3
Badge

Ik vraag mij af , vanaf 1/06 is er een nieuwe limiet van 300GB voor Mobilus Unlimited Premium & over de 300GB vertraagd aan 512kb , nu is mijn vraag gaan we in de MyProximus app dan terug een meter zien in plaats van enkel het woord onbeperkt ? Persoonlijk zou ik dan liever die meter terug hebben, zo kun je mooi volgen hoeveel je van die 300GB gebruikt.

Groeten

52 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge

Ondertussen is het aangepast zie ik net.

Groeten

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Lynx6541 

i’ve sent your message to my technical colleagues and asked to read it carefully.

If necessary they will contact you to discuss the order.

Hope it’ ll all end well..

kind regards

Tina

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

@Lynx6541 I still don’t have an answer, I just send them a reminder.

Reputatie 2

Thanks! I just got the call.

They told me that it's not possible for Tessares at my location but didn't really mention a reason.

Your colleague was really friendly and agreed to launch another last effort and create a case with a more detailed explanation of the situation and that there is good reception here.

He gave me a case number. It will take a few days. I'm praying that it works since is been quite a ride... 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Jurgen_039 Vanaf het ogenblik dat de balk vol is(300GB opgebruikt)dan gaat de verlaagde snelheid automatisch toegepast worden.Groetjes,Joel

Reputatie 2

@Lynx6541  I will ask my colleague of the technical service. Kind regards, Antonella

@HadewychT Kan je dit (laten) nakijken? Dank je wel.

Thanks so much, the fixed line is installed for 2 weeks now and I am still waiting for the backoffice to activate the 4G Modem so the technician can come install it. 4G Reception here is very good as I’ve been using Mobilus for 2 Years without an issue.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

ok

i’ll pass the message

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Lynx6541 

😥

sorry, this was beyond our technical possibilities 

so I will end your internet maxi and your mobile unlimited premium in your pack? no products remain, right?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Jurgen_039 Voor deze plannen zullen we vanaf 1/6 inderdaad opnieuw de donut (of een balk) tonen. Groetjes, Antonella

Reputatie 3
Badge

Super !!! een donut van 300GB dan?  en als deze vol is dan zal er staan lagere snelheid? 

Groeten

Reputatie 2

Got it, I'm waiting to see what happens, hopefully there will be a decision soon 

Reputatie 2

Any news ?

Reputatie 3
Badge

Het is vandaag 1/6 , als ik kijk in de MyProximus app zie ik nog altijd gewoon onbeperkt staan , geen balk of donut te zien van 300 GB ?? Zal dit dan nog in de loop van de dag aangepast worden?

Groeten

Reputatie 2

Hello @HadewychT , I still did not receive a call or a message. I need to know if I should cancel both subscriptions as waiting and paying for 2 lines that are not useful for me is not an option 😞

Thank you 

Reputatie 3
Badge

@Joel M @AntonellaD 

Blijft dit dan Mobilus Unlimited Premium noemen? of zal deze ook veranderen van naam naar bv Mobilus Unlimited ? gezien dit het 1nige tariefplan is die 300GB krijgt en daarna verlaagde snelheid?

Groeten

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Jurgen_039 Het abonnement Mobilus Unlimited Premium  is niet geïmpacteerd door de naamsveranderingen van enkele tariefplannen. Groetjes, Antonella

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Lynx6541 I ‘m sorry to hear that. I created a new ticket to contact you. 

Reputatie 2

I managed to get in touch with someone over the support chat and they told me the following: 

Good day to you,
With Stef.
It is not possible for us, on the first line, to book it. There is a case in the backoffice that says that the 2nd line is handling the ticket right now. But on that ticket it says that it is not possible at the moment to have a stable 4g connection at home.
As soon as this changes or there is an update, the owner of the ticket will contact you.
Do you have any other questions I can help you with?

I find this really disappointing as I was using the The Mobilus Unlimited Premium 5G Subscription with excellent speeds (150M/50M) for 2 Years and there were no issues. Even the technician who installed the fixed line at my place said that the 4G here is sufficient and that the activation should be no problem? 

@tina.b  can you help me with all this? I mean I have the fixed line running for no reason here at the moment. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Lynx6541 I received this feedback from my colleagues of the technical 2nd line:

This ticket was created on 26/04 and we are still waiting for an answer. The customer is also aware of this because we have been in contact via private messages on the forum.

Kind regards,
Antonella

Reputatie 2

@Lynx6541 I received this feedback from my colleagues of the technical 2nd line:

This ticket was created on 26/04 and we are still waiting for an answer. The customer is also aware of this because we have been in contact via private messages on the forum.

Kind regards,
Antonella

Thank you for checking but that makes no sense, I ordered the fixed line internet in May… The ticket must be about something else. I am interested to know about the status of the activation for the XDSL 4G for my fixed internet line. When this happens I can start using the fixed line and deactivate my Mobilus 5G Ultimate

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Lynx6541 The ticket is about the mobile coverage. The technical service will keep you posted. Kind regards, Antonella

Reputatie 2

Thank you, the number works again now so they can give me a call. What is most important to me at the moment is that we get the XDSL 4G Tessares working on my fixed line. So maybe they can give me a call about that?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Lynx6541  I will ask my colleague of the technical service. Kind regards, Antonella

@HadewychT Kan je dit (laten) nakijken? Dank je wel.

Reputatie 2

If the 300GB is reached, is it possible to book more data for an additional fee? the reason why I am asking is that we live in a rural area and our fixed line is incredibly aged and slow. We get a maximum of 7 Mbit down and 1Mbit up and there is only an old copper DSL line here… 

The Mobilus Unlimited Premium was a lifesaver for us because we could use it for more demanding stuff like streaming, video calling etc.

Thanks for your help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Is it not possible for Proximus to offer you the dsl+4G “Tessares” solution** at your location to provide you higher download and upload speed on the fixed network?

Hybrid access solution - Tessares

The above solution is provided to dsl customers on a case by case base if the internzl Proximus 4G coverage on your location is excellent and the load of the local 4G antenna allows it (priority for the “real mobile traffic”

** only for internet, no 4G support for IPTV, IPTV only provided via dsl part 

Reageer