Beantwoord

Not a client and receiving bills

• 23 June 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 203 Bekeken

Hello, We used to be a proximus client but since april 15, 2017 we closed off our account. as of today i have received yet another bill to pay from proximus?? we are not your clients anymore, do not live in that address, and actually, we do not even live in belgium anymore. I could not find a chat link or an email to tell my problem to. How can this mistake be corrected? thanks in advance for your help.
icon

Beste antwoord door LorentzV 23 June 2017, 20:44

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6
Hello exclient,
Sorry for this inconvenience. I propose you send a PM (personal message) to my colleagues by clicking this link and they will contact you as soon as possible to solve this administrative problem.
Regards,
Wim
Hello Wim
thank you for your quick reply. I immediately sent an email via the link you gave.
best regards
Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Good evening,

I was able to track down the issue: some additional paid options that weren't ceased in the original order, which I've removed now. The bill has also been reduced to €0, thus you don't have to pay us a thing anymore.

Kind regards,
Lorentz.
Hello Lorentz
Thank you very much for your speedy reply and help with the issue.
Best regards
Well we have received another bill today! Can someone please cancel our abonnement once and for all in the correct way, so we do not receive any more bills for a service we are not using in a country we are not living in anymore? This is getting frustrating.

Reageer