And the games continue

• 11 August 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 146 Bekeken

So, after the absolute clusterfrak that was called cancelling all but one GSM subscription, it was decided that the last subscription would be moved to Orange and the outstanding amount for the phone that was on the contract would be paid.

No problem, I hear you say, it's something that should be automatic after the number was transferred and notification of wishing a final bill to close the account being given TWICE.

Or so you would think.

Some FOUR MONTHS later, Proximus is STILL trying to take money from me for a subscription I don't have and are threatening to cut off my services if I don't pay the outstanding sum from the last 2 months, never mind 4, even though last month the bill said one thing, the amount Proximus claimed they would try and take was another and my bank said a THIRD figure would be taken from my account last month.

Suffice to say, no payments will be forthcoming in any way, shape or form. The refund on the TV/Internet/Landline/GSM that was previously cancelled has been swallowed up by what can only be described as ILLEGAL attempts to collect money (collecting money without providing the goods or services is fraud, I have no qualms about opening a complaint with police over this and having some real legal action going against Proximus), and Proximus are still attempting to get paid a subscription for an account that should have been closed months ago.

My question is simple. Which way does Proximus want this to go because I have a lawyer on standby waiting for the first letter that says the debt collectors will be called in.

I suggest that someone contacts me on Monday am to avoid me escalating things, for I will not only go to the lawyers, I'll also take it to the regulators and make sure that every single word that crosses my mind over this disgrace of a company goes to the top of the corporate tree for I am the sort of stubborn old klootzaak who will be at Proximus' head office raising so much hell police will have to be called.

You can get my details from my login, you know this saga. You have until 1400 on Tuesday, 72 hours, to get this in order to avoid the inevitable and the punitive costs and damages I WILL be seeking for the stress caused by the incompetence of Proximus and their alleged, piss poor, administration and attempts to obtain monies without providing the goods and services promised.

The ball is your court, Proximus, you have 72 hours to contact me to explain how you will resolve this to my satisfaction or I see you in court. Make your decision, and make it bloody quickly because, despite the previous claims that people were looking into my previous complaint, to this day I have not received ANY communication from Proximus over this and, well, it's my credit rating being ruined by this and someone WILL pay for that, and pay heavily.

72 hours, starting now at 1410 today. You have until 1410 on Tuesday to contact me and resolve this before a crapstorm of biblical proportions lands on the company.

Your move, for I do not pay for things I do not have but will be paid compensation for the stress and absolute mess YOU have created.

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Hi Mark!

My apologies for this error, we will do our best to sort this out! :)
Can you give me all the information regarding your client info and mobile number in a private message.

You can send a private message to this link;

https://nl.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51679.
Greetings,
Wouter
Well, after the message received by PM that someone from the complaints department would be in contact with me, it has been THREE DAYS and still no contact in any way, shape or form whatsoever. Nothing on email, nothing here, no calls, no letters, nothing. Meanwhile, the money I don't owe you keeps rising.

I look forward to seeing this in the Vredegerecht, where I shall not only be disputing the billing and practices of Proximus but will also be seeking PUNITIVE damages due to the stress, destruction of my credit rating, etc, caused by Proximus.

As I say, the ball is in your court. It's time, for your sake, you figured out how to play it smartly to my satisfaction as from the moment I considered changing provider at the end of last year Proximus has done nothing but foul up every single aspect of my account.

And since I have the paperwork from yourselves to back up my version of events, I will ensure that the impact of this incompetence will hit you harder than you ever thought was possible.

Reageer