Vraag

Delivery of the promo LG TV

• 11 February 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 243 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new customer at Proximus and I have signed up for a Tuttimus pack with a discount for LG TV. It has already been 1.5 months since the signing of the contract and I got no update about the status of delivery of the TV. I hardly want to terminate the contract with Proximus but at least I need to know when the TV will be at my home. I have called the Support several times and visited the local office of Proximus but at the end there are still no certainty about the TV.

Can you please provide me an information regarding the status of the delivery?
My customer number should be in the profile.

Many thanks!

Vadim.

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +3
Hello Vadim, indeed this is really embarrassing. I made note number 32912592 with a request to handle this without delay. Good luck. Jan
Thank you, Jan!

Where can I use this number?

Kind regards,
Vadim.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Hi Vadim, can you please provide us your customer in a private message? So we can check it, because one of my colleagues made a file a few weeks ago , but unfortunately it is still in wait. Greetings, aziz

Link for sending private message: https://nl.forum.proximus.be/inbox/conversation?with=51679.
Dear Sir/Madam,

It has already been 3 months since my subscription and no appointment scheduled, no new information given to me. I have made a number of complaints and there are still no results, not even a single call. I am almost sure that Proximus did nothing to solve my problem. Is that acceptable for the company? I want to believe it is not.
According to the terms of contract the TV should be delivered in 30 days, not 90 or more. I want to ask for a discount on my subscription and real actions with TV delivery. Otherwise I will terminate my subscription to Proximus.

Kind regards,
Vadim.

Reageer