Beantwoord

Clarification of method of payment

• 11 January 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 98 Bekeken

I'm writing regarding clarifying the payments between Proximus and myself.
My customer Number is 617867539.

I already have an agreement with you on the following topic just I don't know if a credit note will be sent for my December and January bill.

Long story short and factbased: In December I got a money collecting statement from Intrum (Proximus referentie 25723785, Intrum 21054261).
Unfortunately I payed it as Intrum gave a wrong information that I didnt pay several minth and I didn't check it in time.

This was 155,54 EUR because I forgot to pay the September bill. I called 3x your rekening call center and it was acknowledged that Proximus college made a mistake and the payment notice was sent to a wrong address.
After figuring out with your college, the 155,45 EUR comes from the following: 48,09 EUR September mobile fee+2,202 EUR technical change of Proximus to change my account nr + 45 EUR fine from Proximus for late payment + 60 EUR schadevergoeding for Intrum.

Based on the agreement with your colleges made this week: I will get back the 48,09 EUR+60 EUR payment (see call center records from this week). Total: 108,09.

I have 2 invoices open, not paid: from December 36,55 EUR and from January 86,82 EUR. Total: 123,37 EUR.

Maybe the easiest is that I get a credit not for full January and I pay only the difference 15,28 EUR as December bill. Please let me know what reference I should write that you can identify te payment.

I’m asking please avoid the methode that you send me the amound back – unless the payment will happen in the next days - as your college said that it never goes automatocally and I have to chase my money several times telling my bank account.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

If you need to reach me, feel free to reach me via my e-mail adress or via my phone, what you have in the system and it is unchanged since years, so cannot cause any problems.

Kind regard,
Olga
icon

Beste antwoord door tina.b 16 January 2018, 14:08

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Olga, we will call you to discuss this matter

Kind regards,

Tina

Reageer