Beantwoord

Installatie internet

• 9 February 2023
  • 14 reacties
  • 187 Bekeken

Ik heb maanden op voorhand een afspraak gemaakt voor de installatie van het internet in mijn nieuwe woning - uiteindelijk komt de technicus niet opdagen. Want ‘de technicus trof niemand aan’, vreemd want ik was wel degelijk thuis … De klantendienstmedewerkers zijn vriendelijk maar weten er duidelijk ook niets van en krijgen de technische dienst blijkbaar niet of nauwelijks aan de lijn. Hallo interne communicatie?

Dan maar nieuwe afspraak voor 8 februari, en ja hoor … Daar gingen we weer, ‘de technicus trof niemand aan’ - maar ik was er wél! Moet ik dan misschien met een rode vlag een hele namiddag voor de deur van het appartementsgebouw gaan zitten? Ik kan mijn inbeelden dat niet elk adres even gemakkelijk te vinden is, maar even bellen kan toch ook? Opnieuw heb ik meerdere  keren naar de klantendienst gebeld en niemand die kan zeggen wat er mis ging. Is dit soms een nieuwe manier om klanten te pesten?

Nu heb ik een nieuwe afspraak voor 16 februari, maar of ik iemand ga zien? Altijd weer een verrassing!

icon

Beste antwoord door HadewychT 13 February 2023, 16:32

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Boris_1988 

Ik zal eens de gegevens nakijken van deze afspraak.

Je mag je klantnummer even toevoegen op je Forum profiel a.u.b.

Geert

Is gebeurd, hartelijk dank!

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Boris_1988 

de afspraak staat inderdaad correct voorzien voor 16/02. Ik heb ook je contactnummer nagekeken, deze is ook correct. 

Bij de opmerkingen op je profiel heb ik het adres van je installatie vermeld. Klopt dit adres?

Geert

@Boris_1988 TBI: “Opmerkingen” is voor ons “Ticket”

@GeertC 

Waar bedoel je juist? Ik zie dat precies niet staan.

Ook niet in het tekstveld “ticket” genaamd en ook niet in een ander tekstveld van je → ForumProfiel (terwijl je ingelogd bent) 

PS: Proximus forummedewerkers komen pas maandag terug langs.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Boris_1988 Ik vermoed dat er iets misgelopen is bij het bewaren van de gegevens. Ik heb je nieuwe adres nu opnieuw ingevuld in je profiel zodat je kan controleren of dit het correcte adres is waar onze technicus op 16/2 zal langskomen. 

@HadewychT Bedankt! Het adres klopt inderdaad, fingers crossed dus … want ik snap nog altijd niet wat er nu eigenlijk is misgegaan de vorige afspraken.

Hi Proximus Team, 

I am very unhappy with the service you provide and promises you make.

You were to install the internet on 10th Feb. But you couldn't.

You said you will come again on 21st Feb.

And you promised that in the meantime you will give us a wireless router (ordered on 10th Feb itself) and with that we can atleast have internet and work from home.

Router was to come on Monday but until now nothing. I called the customer service and they say this was cancelled as Proximus doesnt have these in stock. I asked what else you can help us with. Answer was nothing…. we just wait.

Had i known that Proximus doesnt care about customer i would have never opted to select your product. And you dont have any solution for your clients……  

Thanks

BHARAT JAGGI

Cust no. 30451278

@BHARAT_JAGGI If you have a mobile subscription, they can charge 1TB of data for free at Proximus.
You can use your mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot (tethering).
Proximus forum staff can help you further if they take up the thread here.

FYI: Because the PX forum staff could get to work immediately, to help you further: Write down in your ForumProfile (while you are logged in) as much (private) customer data as possible (if this has not already been done), (in the field " Ticket" you can state specific/private info regarding your question), private fields are only visible to Proximus employees! Finally, click on "save changes" at the bottom and also report here as soon as this has happened.

@BHARAT_JAGGI If you have a mobile subscription, they can charge 1TB of data for free at Proximus.
You can use your mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot (tethering).
Proximus forum staff can help you further if they take up the thread here.

FYI: Because the PX forum staff could get to work immediately, to help you further: Write down in your ForumProfile (while you are logged in) as much (private) customer data as possible (if this has not already been done), (in the field " Ticket" you can state specific/private info regarding your question), private fields are only visible to Proximus employees! Finally, click on "save changes" at the bottom and also report here as soon as this has happened.

As part of the package we got from proximus a phone SIM is included which is already delivered to our address. I asked poximus team to activate it and add data so that at least we can use that as our Hotspot. But they dont want to activate it……    so not providing any solution unfortunately.

It is best to wait for someone from the Proximus team to respond here, to see if they can help you, maybe they won't respond until tomorrow.

Eindelijk internet :-)

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Boris_1988 Fijn te horen dat het in orde is gekomen. Veel plezier ermee !

@BHARAT_JAGGI My collegue checked this for you. Your pack will be activated on 21st of February. Your mobile number is included in the pack and that’s the reason it can’t be activated earlier to help you out. If you indeed asked the activation for the 10th of February we can see after the activation what can be done. 

Reageer