Vraag

Bad service

• 22 November 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

I had a couple of problems with proximus lately:

1-I was trying to order a new phone from website but website says failure due to technical error. I have been trying for a week now. I called the customer service, they told me that shops has the iphone 13 pro and can get it from there. I went to a shop and they said they don’t have pro versions in shops. The second day i called customer service to say that, they told me that the shop can order the phone for me. I went there again to the shop and they told me that they don’t order phones. I should do it online. The employee said he can do nothing, but if i call proximus, they can order it for me. I called proximus and asked that, they told me they don’t order phones. I should do it online but they can do nothing for website. Like what is this? Are we playing here? Why isn’t there some cooperation between employees in shops and customer service? Everyone gives me wrong information and no one is solving my problem!

2-My second problem is that i went to a shop to cancel my home internet subscription, the employee said he cannot do that because i have subscribed during that day to a new phone internet subscription so cannot do more than 1 step. Is that for real?!!! Not logical at all. I told him okay then i just want to give you the internet router as the technician said. He told me we don’t take it, i have to send it by post to proximus. Again, why isn’t there any cooperation between employees? Why do each employee give me different and wrong informatio

8 reacties

Yeah i paid for the phone.

i would like to cancel the fix internet subscription from now. We subscribed recently but the technician wasn’t able to install the router cause we have problems in our landline phone cables which require to change. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Mouhannad 

1. Which iPhone 13 pro you would like to order (colour, GB)? For what price and in combination with which DataPhone option and subscription?
    The best smartphones | Proximus
  1. It is true that if there already is a pending order, it mostly is not possible to start a new order. It is also true that the router or any other equipment must be sent back by Bpost. After cancellation of your subscription you will receive a conformation and label by e-mail.
    You can ask to cancel your subscription through this link: Cancel your subscription | Proximus

Kind regards,
Antonella

I have the epic subscription (the one of 19.99). I was trying to order iphone 13 pro graphite 128 gb. But the website keeps giving me technical error and developers are working on it

I was trying to get the one which i have to pay 299 and 35€ per month

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Mouhannad  I've entered the request for you as asked. You will first receive a confirmation by e-mail “Confirmation of your modification”. Later you will receive another e-mail to confirm, complete and pay the order online. Kind regards, Antonella

I received the “Confirmation of your modification” email. When I enter MyProximus it says I have no products listed and I can see no information about my epic subscription.

I tried to also unsubscribe from my home internet, but again in the application I cannot see it listed so cannot cancel it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Mouhannad I see the contract has been signed and the payment has been done.

Can you please confirm that I can do the necessary to cancel your fix internet subscription? Starting from when?

Kind regards,
Antonella

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Mouhannad You will receive an e-mail to the confirm the cancellation of your fix internet subscription starting from today. In attachment of that e-mail you will find the Bpost label and the necessary instructions to return the router. Kind regards, Antonella

Reageer